Term Of Service
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the dentistasalcaladehenares.com. All object in this Website only be used for personal, not for commercial purposes. You may view object from this Website for your own use and may download only one copy of any objects or materials on any single computer for your personal, not for commercial use, and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material.
All the efforts and actions or forms of duplication, publication, distribution,modification, or copy material from this site is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained written consent from the owner of such materials. The material discussed in this prohibition includes, but is not limited to written text, graphics, logos, photos, audio, or video material on the Website
You agree to not use the Service to:
Make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Interfere with or disrupt the dentistasalcaladehenares.com website or servers or networks connected to the dentistasalcaladehenares.com website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the dentistasalcaladehenares.com website.
Your Obligations. You may not use another persons name or information on our Sites. You agree to use the Sites and Content only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Sites, render the Sites inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Sites or the Content. You agree not to use the Sites in any manner that might interfere with our or our Partner’s rights. You represent and warrants that you are the owner or an authorized user of the computer that the Content is installed on, you will use the Content, and the Sites only for lawful purposes, and will comply at all times with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and you are at least thirteen years of age.IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITES, THE CONTENT OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICES, YOU CAN DISCONTINUE USING THE SITES AND CONTENT.
Third-Party Advertisers. The Practices of our Advertising partners are not directly cover by dentistasalcaladehenares.com
dentistasalcaladehenares.com reserves the right to make changes and improvements to this Terms of Service, at any time and without notice. If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission before you use our Sites or download Content. In an effort to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.DISCLAIMER
All pictures found here are believed to be in the "public domain". If you believe that any of background/wallpapers posted here belongs to your site and you do not want it to be displayed on our site or you want us to link back to your site, then please contact us and we will take action immediately. We will either remove the background/wallpaper or provide credit to your site. We believe in entertaining world and therefore we provide all the background/wallpapers free or charge and gain no financial benefit.DMCA
dentistasalcaladehenares.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against dentistasalcaladehenares.com, submit notice of your claim to the following:
Service Provider: dentistasalcaladehenares.com
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.) The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works).
3. Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit dentistasalcaladehenares.com to locate the material. Information reasonably sufficient to permit dentistasalcaladehenares.com to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
4. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
5. A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
dentistasalcaladehenares.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, dentistasalcaladehenares.com will remove it in a timely manner once notified.